The College Church of Christ is:
- We want to help you connect to God and other Christians. Our Shepherding Groups are vital in helping each person feel that connection. Find a minister or an elder and we will help you find the right one.
- A place to help you see the needs of those around you. Jesus calls us to serve those in need in our communities.
- A place where much is happening. We urge every member to not only attend but find a place to serve the Body of Christ with their God-given talent.
- Worship is an important part of who we are. Our assembly will hopefully be one of many moments this week where God will be honored in your songs, prayers, and thoughts.
- A church that loves all people. God sent Jesus to die for all, therefore diversity is always an opportunity for us to show the love of Christ.
- We value children and teens. We believe in investing heavily in the future. Your child is extremely important to the Lord, and consequently, your child is a priority in this church family.
- A home for anyone wanting to grow closer in their relationship with Jesus Christ.